mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Too Little Too Late (Max)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Too Little Too Late (Max) - Page 6 Empty Re: Too Little Too Late (Max)

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Britney woke up and needed to be changed. Max smiled. "Good morning, Ms.Smith." he said and he kissed her lips. Miley licked Buddy back and got up. She went downstairs to take care of the puppies. Luna woke up and so did her puppies. Luna's puppies started to nurse
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:46 pm

"Hmm, I guess your right. I'm not useless. I know how to get what I want. But, Britney and James probably need changed and fed. I can't do it seeing as I can't see," she said. She was teasing now. She gently kissed his lips again. Buddy was ready to help her get down the stairs. It was his job to help. Shooter whimpered in pain and curled up in his bed. He was hurting. James was staring to cry as he didn't like wearing a dirty diaper.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Max smiled. "I'll go take care of them." he said. He got out of bed and went downstairs. Miley took care of her puppies and went to Shooter. She whimpered sadly and gently licked Shooter's face. Max went to his son and picked him up. Britney's dipar wasn't that bad compared to James.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm

Buddy helped Krystal get half-way down the stairs but then he slipped and took her with him. Buddy lay curled up in pain on the floor and Krystal was holding her one arm to her chest while trying to find Buddy. Shooter closed his eyes knowing if he went now he knew Miley had Buddy now. But, he still loved her. James looked at his dad and stopped crying.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Miley laid down in front of Shooter and whimpered sadly. Max took care of James and he changed his dipar. He put James back in the playpen and changed Britney's dipar. He put Brintey back in the playpen with James. He quickly went upstairs and went to his wife's side.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Shooter opened his eyes as much as he could and whimpered. He tried to move but he couldn't. He needed to see a vet. Krystal could hear Max with her. "Max, check Buddy. He fell first. I think he's hurt. I only hurt my arm," she said. Buddy whimpered and groaned in back. His back had been injured from falling. He knew if they fixed his back they wouldn't be able to afford to help Shooter.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Max nodded. "Just don't move your arm." he said and he went to Buddy. He knelt down and looked him over. Miley nuzzled her face closer to Shooter's face and gently licked his face telling himt that she loved him
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Shooter whimpered telling her to get Max to take him to a vet before he died and trying to tell her he loves her. Buddy yelped knowing his back was hurting and he was trying to get the harness off. His back was bad. Krystal then knew something. "Max, if he's hurt bad we can't save both him and Shooter. We'll have to pick which one to save," she said. James was rolling his ball to Britney.

Edward parked the truck outside and got out. "Want to come with me to get them or do you want to stay here," he asked. Trigger was asleep in the truck bed. Zach was fast asleep in his booster seat.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Max sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I don't know.We can't ask Miley to pick because she loves both of them." he said and then looked at Buddy. Miley got up and ran upstairs. She saw Buddy and whimpered sadly. Both of the dogs that she loved were hurt or sick.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:22 pm

"Max, if we have to I have money in my savings from races. We can pull some of the money out to save Shooter and to save Buddy. I can't bare loosing Buddy again," she said. She knew she had a cheque book somewhere. She'd just needed to get Max's to help her sign her name on a cheque and then to put the amount of money on it. Buddy whimpered and looked at Miley. He felt bad for not watching the stairs for toys. Right in the middle of the stair case was James's toy train.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Miley laid down because her legs were shaking. Max nodded and grabbed the cheque book. He carried it to Krystal. Britey played with James

Rachel looked at Edward. "I'll stay here with them." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Buddy suddenly lifted his head and barked towards Krystal. She had covered her eyes which were burning. She could see now but barely. "Max, my eyes" she said. She wanted him to look at them. Shooter was downstairs whimpering.

Edward smiled. "I won't be very long. I might check on Shooter before coming back out. He did get pretty hurt by that wolf, if you remember," he said. He was standing at her window. Trigger had ripped open the scar on his paw.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:48 pm

She nodded and looked at Zach. Max went to Krystal and looked at her eyes. He smiled softly and kissed her lips. Miley got up and went downstairs to Shooter
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Krystal kissed him back. She stopped though to put the check book in her pocket. "Can you take both Buddy and Shooter to the truck. We'll take Miley and the puppies as well just so she won't get over worried about them," she said. She got up. She found her walking stick encase she went fully blind again while Buddy was being taken care of. Shooter had blacked out.

Edward walked to the house and kncoked on the door. He was here to get Luna, the puppies and Britney to take them all home.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am

Max nodded and picked Buddy gently up. He carried him downstairs and opened the door. He saw Edward
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

Edward saw Buddy. "I see if wasn't Buddy that passed away. I'm just here for Luna, Luna's puppies and Britney. They let me bring Rachel home," he said.

Krystal was getting James ready to leave. Shooter looked at Miley before he blacked out again but he growled at her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 am

Max nodded. "I have to bring Buddy and Shooter to the vet." he said. Miley whimpered softly. Max carried Buddy to the truck

Luna lifted her head up and got up. She and the puppies ran outside to the truck
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:27 am

Krystal kenlt by Miley. "You and the puppies are coming too. Take your puppies out to the truck. We promise to do what we can to save them both, Miley," she said. She rubbed Miley's head. James petted Miley from in his mom's arms. Buddy yelped a little as Max carried him to the truck. Shooter whimpered in pain.

Edward picked up Britney from the playpen and whistled to Luna to tell her Trigger was out in the truck. He then left the house to put Britney in her carseat in the back of their truck.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Max gently laid Buddy down in the truck on top of a blanket. "I'm sorry, Buddy." he said. He went back inside and went to pick up Shooter. Miley got up and walked to the truck with the puppies following her. Miley got into the truck bed and the puppies followed her. Miley and the puppies went to where Buddy was. Max gently picked up Shooter and carried him to the truck bed
    Luna and the puppies got into the back of the truck. Luna went to Trigger's side and gently licked the side of his face. Britney smiled and held on to her daddy. "Are we going home, daddy?" she asked
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Krystal got into the truck after putting James in his car seat. Shooter was blacking out and then waking up over and over again. Buddy yelped again. He looked at Miley and gently licked her paws.

Edward smiled at Britney. "Yes, sweetie. We're going home," he said. He opened the back door and put her in her carseat. Trigger pricked up fast and gently licked Luna's face.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Luna wagged her tail and laid down in front of him. The puppies went to their mom and started to nurse.

Miley went to Buddy and laid down near him. Max went to the driver's side and got in. He closed his door and buckled his seat belt. He started the truck and backed it out. He drove to the vets.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm

(done for now)
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:47 am

(yup. Now on to Edward and Rachel's house)
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 pm

Max parked his truck and got up. Miley was laying down near Buddy and Shooter.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Krystal got out seeing as she could see now. She got James from the car seat. She even picked up the basket of puppies to take them inside.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:23 am