mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Relaxing(Edward)

kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Relaxing(Edward) - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaxing(Edward)

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm

She nodded and got up. She walked to the kitchen and got the baby book. She picked up the blue pen and wrote down what he had told her. She then heard his other words and wrote them down. She walked to the living room and sat down. Brintey saw the bear fly by her and she looked at Zach. Luna wagged her tail. Brintey went to sit on her mommy's lap
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Zach looked at Luna. "Doggie, bear" he said. He wanted Luna to bring him his bear. He wanted it back. Trigger had fallen asleep beside Edward who was fast asleep again.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Rachel wrote what he said down and Luna went to the bear. She grabbed it and went to the playpen. She put the bear in to the playpen and wagged her tail
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Edward tossed and turned as his fever got worse which would cause him to need Rachel with him at all times. But, he knew she had to be with the kids so he could rest. Zach giggled and suddenly stood up in the playpen and started to reach out to Luna wanted to pet her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Luna lifted her head so Zach could pet her. Rachel moved Britney so she could go be with Edward. She walked to their bedroom and went to his side. "Edward." she said worridly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Zach petted Luna and giggled. "My Luna," he said. He wanted Luna to be his dog. Edward woke and looked at Rachel. "What is it, Rachel?" he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:38 pm

She sat down and felt his forehead.It felt worse then before. She bit her lower lip and looked at him worridly. "I wanted to check up on you and your fever got worse." she said softly. She was trying hard not to cry. Luna gently licked his hand
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 pm

He groaned slightly and tired to sit up. "I just need body heat, hunny. Remember that night in the hotel. You stayed right with me to keep me warm all night," he said. He remembered that night as if it was yesturday. Trigger woke up and finally his tail started to wag as he was done pouting about stuff. Zach smiled. "Luna my dog?" he asked. He wanted Luna to be his dog.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Luna barked happily and licked his hand again. Rachel laid down next to him and moved closer to him. She nodded
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Edward closed his eyes and he shivered as he got back to sleep. He was starting to get chills but he needed to rest some more before taking a hot bath to relax. Zach giggled and climbed out of the playpen and gave Luna a hug. He wanted to play. Trigger came wandering into the room and right to Britney. He gently licked her face.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Britney hugged Trigger and Luna gently licked Zach's face. Rachel moved closer to Edward and wrapped her arms around him. She burried her face into his shirt and closed her eyes
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Zach giggled and looked at Britney. He suddenly stood up on his feet and started walking to her and Trigger. Trigger watched Zach and wagged his tail. Edward shivered a little again and moved to snuggle against her to keep her warm body against his.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Britney watched her brother and smiled. "Zach's walking, Trigger." she said smiling. Tears slid down Rachel's cheek and her tears didn't touch his shirt. She kept her face barried into his chest and she didn't want him to know that she was crying
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm

Edward slipped into a very deep sleep and now his body stopped moving. He had gone into a coma thanks to his fever. Zach got to Trigger and giggled. Trigger nosed at Zach and accidentally knocked him down. Zach started crying as he fell to the floor on his butt. He wanted his mommy.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Rachel opened her eyes and widden them. "Edward, wake up. Please, Edward wake up." she cried. She got out of bed and went the living room. She picked up Zach and went to the phone. She called Krystal and the tears continue to slid down her cheeks. She chocked back a sob and waited for Krystal to answer
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

Zach clung to his mom seeing she was crying. Trigger had went into the bedroom to try and wake Edward. Zach was still crying from falling onto the floor.

Krystal woke hearing the phone and answered it. "Hi, Rachel. What's wrong?" she asked.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm

She calmed down a little. "Krystal, its Edward. He had a fever this morning and now he won't wake up." she said softly. Tears slid down her cheek and she kissed Zach's forehead
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

"Alright, try to calm down. I'll come over and see what I can do with what I learn at nursing school. I'll leave Max with James. I'll need to bring Buddy though is that okay," she said. Buddy had already grabbed her supplies for helping people and her jacket and keys.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

She nodded and took a calming breath. She was now calm and stopped crying.
    Max looked at Krystal. "I'll watch James." he said. Miley was laying on the big dog bed with her puppies
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 pm

"I'm on my way. See you in a few minutes," she said and hung up. "Max, Buddy and I will be back soon," she said. Buddy had gone out to the truck. She hadn't even told Max the miracle yet.

Zach patted his mommy's cheek. "Mommy, it's okay. I walk" he said. Trigger was laying with Edward trying to help. Edward needed help waking up. He needed IV and possibly the coma machine if Krystal had one.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:23 pm

Rachel hung up the phone and smiled sadly. She kissed her son's forehead and closed her eyes.
    Max got up and kissed her forehead. "Okay." he said softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Krystal left and drove to Rachel's. She got out and went to the door. She knocked. Buddy was carrying her supplies.

Trigger whinnied and jumped from the bed to go lay with Luna and the puppies. But, he teased Luna by strutting past her to lay on the big blanket they used. Zach smiled at his mom. "Mommy, someone at door," he said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Rachel went to the door and opened it. She held it open for Krystal. "He's in our bed." she said softly. Luna lifted her head and watched Trigger. She barked softly at Trigger
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:42 pm

"I'll do what I can for him, Rachel," she said. She and Buddy headed for the bedroom. Then once in there she got to work trying to help her cousin get better. Buddy was laying on the bed handing her things she needed.

Zach giggled and looked to see Trigger showing off for Luna as if trying to get her to come play with him. "Mommy, look at Trigger," he said. He reached up and touched his mommy's face with his hand. Trigger had stopped strutting and as now teasing Luna by twirling his tail.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Luna got up and went to Trigger. Rachel looked at Trigger and smiled. Luna didn't know what to do

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am