mathewsridingacademy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
mathewsridingacademy

a place for adult age role players to rpg. ages 18 and older are only allowed to rpg on this site.

2 posters

Relaxing(Edward)

Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Relaxing(Edward) - Page 6 Empty Re: Relaxing(Edward)

Post  Edwardlove23 Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Trigger crouched down and wagged his tail. He wasnted to play. He jumped at Luna tackling her to the floor. He then gently licked her face. Zach giggled watching them play. "Mommy, is Trigger hurting Luna?" he asked.

Krystal managed to get Edward in a stable state now. Buddy was a good helper with this. Edward woke and coughed slightly. "Krystal, where's Rachel," he asked. "She's in the living room with Zach and Britney watching Trigger play with Luna," she said. Buddy ran out of the room barking to get Rachel to come see what happened.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 am

Luna gently licked Trigger's face back and Rachel smiled at Zach. Rachel put Zach in his play pen and looked at Brintey. "Keep an eye on your brother." she said once she had saw Trigger. She went to the bedroom and saw Edward awake. She gasped softly and tears started to fall down her cheeks. She started to cry softly and imediately went to his side. She started to cry softly and she looked at him. She continue to cry
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 am

Edward sat up and opened his arms seeing her crying. "Come here, hunny," he said. He wanted to make those tears go away. James was playing to his toys and accidently threw one out fo the playpen hoping it wouldn't hit Britney. He ignored it and spelled a word in the playpen. He spelled something bad. He spelled 'death'.

Krystal left the room to give them some privacy. She'd keep an eye on the kids for them. Buddy had gone over to Britney and sat down next to her before laying down knowing she'd probably hug him and hoped she wouldn't hug him too tightly as his back was sore from his surgery.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:08 am

Rachel threw herself into his arms and cried into his chest. She clung to him and sobbed into him. Britney gently hugged Buddy.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:15 am

Edward hugged her and rubbed her back. "Shh, it's alright. Krystal fixed everythig," he said. He rubbed her back more and hoped this would make her feel better. Trigger rolled onto his back and wiggled showing off for Luna some more. Zach spelled another would with more blocks to leave the one word alone. This time he spelled 'blood'.

Krystal sat watching the kids. Buddy wagged his tail. He gently licked Britney's face and let her hug him. He wouldn't even mind if she started trying to dress him up for a tea party.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Luna wagged her tail and watched him. Rachel nodded into his chest and her sobbing turned into a soft cry. She then stopped crying and she still clung to him. She looked up at him with her tear stained face and put a hand to his cheek. Britney looked at Zach. "Zach is spelling words." she said
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:41 pm

Krystal smiled at Zach and Britney as Zach spelled words. She was concerned as to what he was spelling seeing as she had A.D.D and she had spelled those same words as a child. "We'll have to tell your mommy when she comes back from checking on your dad," she said.

Edward smiled at her. "You should go see what Britney and Zach are getting into. I think I might take a bath. Just to get my body clean seeing as I'll probably be in bed all ngiht. I'm still sick," he said. Zach was spelling another bad word. This time he spelled something no little kid should know how to spell. He had spelled, 'sex'. Trigger got up and went to Luna and pulled playfully on her ears. Buddy fell asleep beside Britney.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:45 pm

She nodded. "Okay. If you need anything just call for me." she said softly. She got up and left the bedroom. She walked into the living room. She looked at Britney and then at Zach. Britney fell asleep against Buddy and Luna growled playfully at him
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Edward fell into a light sleep. He'd get some more sleep before he had a bath. He'd ask her to get it started for him though unless on of their talented dogs knew how to start a bath. Zach left the words alone and laid down with his teddy bear and went to sleep. Trigger growled playfully at Luna and ran out into the back yard wanting to play with her outside.

Krystal looked up. She had wrote down the words Zach had spelled with his blocks. Buddy stayed fast asleep not mind Britney being asleep against him. "Rachel, I should tell you that Zach spelled three naughty words with his word blocks," she said.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:19 pm

She sighed and bent down. "I never said any bad words around him. I don't know where he learned them." she said. She put the blocks away and the phone rang. She went to get it. "Hello. This is she." she said. It was the person in charage of the mare's barn and the person told her that Princess Angel had her foal but the mare died giving birth. Rachel widden her eyes and her legs didn't want to hold her up. She gribbed the table. "no." she said softly and her face paled. "Hows the foal?" she asked. The person said the foal was okay and asked her if they sould burry the mare. The person also said that they started the foal on a bottle "yes, please do that. okay. bye." she said. The person said bye and Rachel hung up. She collaped on to her knees. Tears silently streamed down her face. "No." she said softly. She didn't want to believe what the person just told her. She got up and ran outside to the backyard. She colapsed onto her knees and started to cry. It started to ran. "Its not fair. Its not fair." she cried. Her hair and her clothes started to get wet
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Krystal had watched and left the dogs in charge of the kids. She went outside with Edwards rain coat and put it over Rachel. "Rachel, it's alright. If you want I can take the kids with me tonight. This way you and Edward can deal with what ever has you so upset," she said. She was trying to make her feel better.

Trigger was sitting and watching the kids from the couch. He didn't like seeing Rachel cry. He woofed at Luna to take over and he ran outside to gently licked Rachel's face hoping to cheer her up a little.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm

She nodded. "Thats a good idea." she said. Tears still sliding down her face. She started to remember all the good times she had with Princess Angel and all the shows that they went to. She hugged Trigger and contiue to cry softly. She got up and she felt drained. She felt like she had no energy and she walked into the house. She took off Edward's rain jacket and went to their bedroom. She sat on the floor in the bedroom and pulled her legs to her. She rested her chin on her knees and the tears continue to fall. She whimpered sadly and continue to remember all the good times that Angel and she had. She chocked back a sob and closed her eyes. She had to go check on Angel's foal but not tonight. She wanted to mourn tonight and she didn't blame the foal. She blamed herself for breeding the mare again. Curious Geroge was suposed to be her last foal but she wanted a foal from the mare that she wanted to train herself. She got up and took the photo album of her and Angel. She went back to where she was sitting and sat back down on the floor. She opened it and she looked at the pictures of the mare. She stoped at a picture of her holding Angel. Tears fell down on the picture. She pressed her face to the pictures. "Its my fault. Its my fault." she cried softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Edward woke hearing her crying and got out of bed and went to her. He heard Krystal leaving and knew she must have taken the kids with her to give them time to work things out. "Rachy, what's wrong?" he asked. He sat down beside wrapped in a blanket and pulled her to him and wrapped her into the blanket with him.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm

She leaned into him. "I got a call the person in charge of the mare's barn and they told me that Princess Angel had her foal, a filly. But Angel died giving birth and its all my fault." she cried into him
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:32 pm

"Aww, hunny. It's okay. Just relax. She wanted to carry that foal just as much as you wanted her to. She wated give you another piece of herself before she left you," he said. He had known the mare wouldn't survive the birth of the foal he just hadn't said anything to her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:09 pm

She continue to cry into him and nodded. She clung to him and didn't let go of him. She knew that he was right and she sighed sadly. "I know." she said softly. She knew that things won't be the same with out the mare. She looked back at the picture and looked at the picture of her and Angel at the Rolex Kentucky. Rachel was holding her first place trophy and smiling. The mare had her head near her owner and looking at the camera. They had gotten first at the Rolex Kentucky beating other riders who had ridden in that competition the year before. It was their first time at a major competition like that. She smiled sadly at the picture and leaned into Edward. She wanted to compete again and she was going to pull Dreamer out of retirement. She missed show jumping and she wanted to show jump again.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:34 pm

He smiled at her and sighed. "You have me to keep you happy. The filly could grow up learning to jump if you want to compete on the filly. I bet that's why Angel agreed to carrying another foal," he said. He held he and rocked her in his arms a little. He wanted to cheer her up. He knew one way to do that but he didn't know if she'd want to.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

She nodded and smiled softly. She looked up at him and smiled softly. "I know what to know her. I'm going to name her Angel's Princess." she said. She nuzzled her face into his chest and sighed softly. "I love you." she said softly.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:55 pm

"I love you too," he said. He kept her wrapped in his arms. "Want me to get Angel off your mind for a while. I know how," he said. His lips found her neck.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:01 pm

She nodded and closed her eyes. She moaned softly
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:04 pm

He moved and picked her up and carried her to the bed and laid her down. He was glad he was feeling like himself again. He moved to lay next to her and gently kissed her lips after moving so his body was right beside hers.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 pm

She kissed him back and she deepened the kiss.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 pm

He deepened the kiss a little more and wrapped her into his arms again. He was getting excited just kissing her.
    kyogirl
    kyogirl
    Admin

Post  kyogirl Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 pm

She pulled back for a breather and she shook her head no. "Edward, I don't want to do it." she said softly. She sat up and got off the bed. She wasn't excited and she didn't want to forget Angel. She walked to the living room and she was still wet from the rain. She looked at the window and it was still raining. She went to the DVDs and looked through them. She then found the one she was looking for. It was a dvd of the rolex kentucky. She wanted to watch her riding Angel through all three events of the competition. The dressage, the cross country and the show jumping. She turned on the tv and put the dvd in. She sat down on the couch and pulled her legs to her. She rested her chin on her knees and pressed play. She started to watch the dvd and she watched her beautiful dapple grey mare going through the beautiful movements in dressage.
    Edwardlove23
    Edwardlove23
    Admin

Post  Edwardlove23 Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:19 am

He sighed and laid back against the pillows on his side of the bed. He sighed and knew he should at least see if she was hungry. But, he knew to leave her be when she was upset.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 am